Importance of Social Distancing
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has found that one of the most effective ways of preventing the spread of COVID-19 is limiting face-to-face contact with others, known as social distancing or physical distancing.
Social Distancing Measures for your protection
Following the CDC's guidance, Hector’s Images Photography, LLC requires that you comply with the following protocols and procedures while in studio or on-location.
- Hair and Makeup. Model/Client will arrive makeup ready
- If makeup is done on site, HMUA will wear face coverings and sanitize equipment
- Six-Foot Distance. Maintain a six-foot distance from others
- No Physical Greetings. Do not shake hands or greet others in any manner that requires physical contact (such as fist or elbow bumps). In the "new normal" this is considered polite, not rude.
- Face Coverings. All involved will wear face coverings unless being photographed
- Visitor Limitations. Only one adult visitor is allowed
- Photography Equipment. Do not touch equipment such as cameras, lights, and computers.
- Image review. Low resolution images will be uploaded to your online folder for your review